ESTALIA
¿Quieres reaccionar a este mensaje? Regístrate en el foro con unos pocos clics o inicia sesión para continuar.

rumores del mañana mañana

4 participantes

rumores del mañana mañana Empty rumores del mañana mañana

Mensaje  stupendoman Miér Oct 24, 2012 11:21 am

Just going to leave this here as the DA thread is closed now.

Looks like my sourcing is again off on timelines. So I'm putting in an update on it here, lots of things have changed to me since my last timeline thread. (I want to repeat, these are rumors, almost none of this really "changes" per se, GW's got their plan, I don't, I get information that aligns from a few sources and try to base what I tell you on that)

Was correct on WoC for Nov, as that's in the bag now, moving on to Dec.

Dec:
No DA. Boo. Hiss. Eating crow again. Looks like what we can expect for Dec is a lot of Hobbit as expected, and I believe a little surprise is still in store.
There is an outside possibility of 2 terrain pieces and 3 flyers, but I'm really expecting these now to be in a spring wave.

Jan:
Daemons. Still on track. Vetock doing WFB and 40k books, but I havent had confirmation that the books are actually coming in Jan. Expect Greater Daemons in plastic, a couple new chariots, a new daemon engine, and a couple new characters (well...characters which have never received models) Word is the Daemons update will not be a huge overhaul to the current book. Expect few new units. But the new GD models are phenomenal, love every one of them, especially the new GUO. None of the new units are single system, everything is in both 40k and WFB now.

Feb:
Hobbit/LOTR are the biggest contendors right now.
Might be a splash month for 40k in the form of that missing flyers wave. Still trying to get more info on when it might see light of day.

March:
Rumors point to WoC Army book. But with all the new models coming in Nov, I'm not sure what is left to release with it.

April:
New rumored slot for DA now. Yes, I'm sorry, rumoring sucks, you get told a lot and its very difficult to sort out what is fit to pass on and what is not.
However, I am being told some of those rumored generic SM kits may get released along side the DA codex and DA specific models. So thats something promising.

May:
WFB model wave and army book. High Elves I'm being told.

June:
Nothing hard, rumors range from the flyer wave to Tau to new fortifications to the 40k supplement book (allies?)
Lead contendor is the Flyers if they dont get an earlier slot.

July:
Most likely slot for this rummored 40k supplement book.

Beyond that:
Tau and Eldar are the only codexes with some weight behind it to come late in the year I expect Tau following DA, and right now it does look like Eldar will follow Tau.

I should also add the 2nd Horus Heresy book from FW is being rumored to me to be late Spring/Early Summer. Very Happy
stupendoman
stupendoman

rumores del mañana mañana Empty Re: rumores del mañana mañana

Mensaje  Yo_soy_el_Caos! Miér Oct 24, 2012 11:54 am

A ver si es verdad que sacan los demonios en enero y le quitan la chorrada del asalto demoniaco (y me da que guerrero eterno tambien desaparecera de base).

La lastima de estos rumores,es que alejan demasiado dos codex xenos,que hay mucho marine......
Yo_soy_el_Caos!
Yo_soy_el_Caos!

Mensaje  solman Miér Oct 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Bueno haber si sacan ya algo de Eldar, que ya hay ganas.
solman
solman

Mensaje  Aertes D Miér Oct 24, 2012 10:08 pm

Que fueran a sacar un codex marine un mes despues del de marines del caos era poco menos que inviable. Esos rumores suenan mucho más coherentes, pero como siempre, habra que esperar a ver.
Aertes D
Aertes D

Mensaje  Contenido patrocinado

Contenido patrocinado